Monday, July 31, 2006

I Just Don't Want to Die Without a Few Scars

That's the quote from Fight Club.
For me, if I can die without scar is still fine. I would never wish for such things. But sometime things come up and given to you whether you like it or not.

So yesterday I fell down in Ski Dubai and fainted. I believe I was exhausted since I had been practicing the S-turn for couple of hours. It was my last run and suddenly I fell.
The most scariest thing is I can't remember how I fell. I remember I started my falling leaf and then blank. I fainted. I woke up and found myself on the snow with broken sunglasses and bleeding mouth. Half of my face was numb. Two medical officers run to help. One of them asked me the date. I told him, how the heck I know. Even in normal circumstances I can't remember the date. He told me that I'm fine. Then they took me to medical room, gave me some ice and dropped some liquid to my eye. I went home driving alone with the ice sticked to my face.

I didn't know how bad it was until the next morning, today. I looked at my self in the mirror and I saw a bruise under my left eye. Little scar next to my eye and dried blood. It's not that bad.
The only bad thing is I will have two job interviews in the next couple of hours.

Have I done something bad to my head?
Hopefully not. My brain is the only thing that I have now to get me a new job. The most precious gift from God and I hope I can pass the interviews today with it.
With the bruise and scar in my face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the interview?

good luck yah

Anonymous said...

I don`t thing is abot visible scars like cuts, broken legs, hand... stuff like this, more like soul scars,the ones that people can`t see :P

Anonymous said...

At least your teeth wasn't injured. It may even require a trip to a cosmetic dentist greenville sc.

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. rabbits