Monday, July 18, 2011

Moving to... Not moving!

Final update: I decided to stick with blogger! It was challenging to move all the posts and images "as is" so it's better for me to continue with blogger. It's free, now it comes with better design tool, and I can redirect my himawan.nu domain here anyway. Please let me know what you think about the new design of this blog.

Update: I'm a bit disappointed with Tumblr blackberry apps, so I'm thinking another provider. Will try Typepad during the weekend. 

With my tight schedule between my work, maintaining Project Avatar, working on some e-books, and learning how to build the next generation web apps with Ruby and Rails, it has become difficult for me to maintain this blog using this platform. So I decided to switch to Tumblr to see how easy to update the content using my mobile.

It came with good theme, better archive, enable tagging and white background color :) And it came with fancy name too: himawan.nu

Please check my blog on Tumblr and let me know. Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Himawan,

The new site looks better than the old. thumps up

Khalid Jamal, CCIE# 24552
du Telecom

blackberry store said...

I highly agree. The new site is indeed looks better and simpler.

how to unlock blackberry bold said...

Congratulation for making a new site. It looks amazing and fantastic. kudos!

ccie security exam said...

great descriptive and good looking sites....