Friday, November 09, 2007

Is This Love?

I think I’m falling in love again. I saw her today and I could feel my heart beat faster. This is what I call love at the first sight. She was standing tall in front of me, up and running, and blowing out the air to my face. She is a CRS-1 16-slot multi-chassis system, with several line card chassis connect to a designated switch fabric chassis, distinguish herself from the 8-slot and 4-slot single-chassis system.

Is this love? Is this love that I’m feeling?
Is this the love that I’ve been searching for?
Is this love or am I dreaming?
This must be love.. (by Whitesnake)


This must be it. This must be the dream.
A dream worth fighting for.


















(Taken from Cisco CRS-1 lab, somewhere in San Jose)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what is your opinion on the recently take-over of NSD division of IBM in ATT infrastructure?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

what do you think of the recently presented "Cisco Catalyst 6500 Virtual Switching System 1440"? Have you already been able to play with it?

regards

gernot