Thursday, August 24, 2006

James' Words

Now listening to:
James Blunt, chasing time: the bedlam sessions

My life is brilliant.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.

I have seen fear. I have seen faith.

Seen into the eyes of the weak.

Does everyone have a different take?
Life goes on.

Look who's alone now, It's not me.

I'm just chasing time again.
But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.

How I wish I had screamed out loud,
Instead I've found no meaning.
I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain

And I see no bravery, Only sadness.

Do you see my guilt? Should I feel fright?
Is the fire of hesitation burning bright?

Won't you be a friend of mine to remind me what is real?
Hold my heart and see that it bleeds.
I'm out of my mind.

No comments: