Friday, May 20, 2011

CCIE's Diary

Many requested me to write down step-by-step how to become CCIE. So today I made 'CCIE's Diary' group in Project Avatar. In this group, I'm sharing step-by-step how to become CCIE, by writing down what you should do each day during the journey in the group's discussion. Some of you may take longer to complete one task in a day, and for some others may take faster or can even skip the tips for few days depending on your current progress. I will start Day 1 with assumption you have just started the journey or you are currently still thinking about going for CCIE. I hope this is useful.

And when you are ready, you are more than welcome to share your own Diary in Project Avatar. Let's start.

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work ! rabbits