Monday, April 18, 2011

CCIE R&S, The Unofficial Update

I did free WebEx session of "CCIE R&S, The Unofficial Update" (in my native language Bahasa) yesterday for all fellow Indonesians. More than 300 networking professionals registered and close to 180 joined the 2-hour session. It's kind of my "independent review" of the current R&S lab exam based on my involvement in the lab content development and the alpha testing for CCIE R&S troubleshooting section that I did recently.

This Sunday 24th April I will repeat the session in English. The WebEx session is open for anyone who is interested with the subject.

Agenda:
- About
- What is CCIE?
- CCIE Routing & Switching
- Sample Questions
- How to Become CCIE?
- My Six Rules of Troubleshooting
- The Official Version

Link to WebEx registration soon.

5 comments:

Luis Felipe said...

Can't wait for it!

waqasdaar said...

I am desperately waiting for the link. Can you please register me send me the invitation at waqasdaar@gmail.com.

Jegan said...

Can't wait for it. Please sent me the webex invitation to jegan_1008@yahoo.com. Many thanks

Abdul said...

Abso100%lutely yes, need the dose to enhance and motivation.

Great work Himawan.

Abdul

Mirek from IT Certification Master said...

Hi Himawan.
Three years from the last CCIE R&S update. Do you have some offical or unofficial ;) information the new CCIE R&S. Maybe 6500 in the lab?