Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Confession From London

I'm not ready.
I hate to admit but that's the fact.

I don't like to make excuse but let me try it once at least for this: after I got back from the previous project to Dubai last week I had only 6 days before the exam. And I used the first two days, obviously, to sleep and watch several HD movies, to compensate what I have missed during that hectic project.

So I had roughly only three days to review and read some books, and I was still managing the project remotely at the same time (it means lots of emails, webex meetings, phone calls, remote SSH session etc). Then this morning I took 8 hours flight to London.

As I said before, yes I'm really lack in my preparation but I'm not lack of confidence at all. But I guess I have to rely solely on my project experiences in the past and the knowledge I've gathered from the previous certifications.

Let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!