Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ready to Strike Back

30 days ago I failed my CCIE security lab in Brussels.
It took me 3 weeks to accept the fact.
I felt like I was well prepared, but obviously I'm mistaken.
Now it's not the time to discuss again why I failed.
It's time to prepare for my 2nd attempt.
If everything works as per the plan, I have only 17 days left to prepare.

Thanks God I have already got Schengen visa to enter Europe.
And this time, it's multiple entry for 3 months.
So even I'm not planning to take the lab several times, but at least if I screw up in my next attempt I can just book the ticket and go to the lab again without any needs to beg for visa from the embassy.

Due to the sad demise of Sheikh Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai, on Wednesday, all government offices and universities will be closed until next Friday.
This gives me 9 days total without work.
Nine precious days.

During these 9 days, my 24 hours time is divided equally:
8 hours for CCIE
8 hours for my family
8 hours to sleep

Sounds good, eh?
Enough talking, more IPSEC please.

No comments: